Photo of the Moment...

Monday, June 29, 2009

You're baby grew alot last night...

You're baby grew alot last night she said to me. My wife took a trip for work without me. She asked me to go with her a while ago but didn't find it necessary and didn't want to spend the money. Almost 2 months later, what we've trying to achieve finally comes to fruition, I hate that word. We, she whatever, became pregnant. So now, yea, I wanna go with her now, I wanna be there everyday, every step of the way, "take care of her". So when she tells me "your baby grew last night" my heart kind of dropped. Grant it yes, it's only been almost 4 months but this is amazing, a "miracle" they say right? So yea, I'm gonna feel upset, I missed something. Two weeks ago I felt her tummy and it was firmer than the previous days. When I told her I could feel something she was ecstatic! So happy that I finally, after asking me everyday to "feel, feel, feel" I could FEEL it. Earlier today she said there's a bigger bump on the left side. So, my baby grew alot last night and I missed it. I'm looking forward to kissing that left side growth when she gets back. And hopefully I'll never hear that again from 615 miles away. 

Here's one of our first ultrasound videos...

No comments:

Post a Comment